Subject: Re: cvs: firmware mpeg.c,1.122,1.123

Re: cvs: firmware mpeg.c,1.122,1.123

From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:18:32 +0100

Yeah, ive got slightly flakey key handling on this as well. Twice ive played
with the pitch (The Prodigy experience _at_ 200% is mental...) and the keypad
has become locked, requireing a power cycle to recover. I havent quite been
able to put my finger on what exact sequence causes it, but subsequent
playing has failed to reproduce it...

On the other idea - adjusting the pitch does not adjust the speed, 1s is
still 1s, just pitch shifted up, so it doesnt actually allow searching
through the song... sorry if I misunderstook this....