Subject: Re: I'm out
From: George Styles \(RipnetUK\) (
Date: 2002-09-13

My god! some people are just unbelievable...

doesnt he realise that people develop this stuff for fun, and are kind
enough to release the source for others to use/enjoy

What next, is he going to sue us for not implementing record functionality
quick enough??? arrange a hit-man to take out the people who write games???

I think he is on his own with that opinion, and I hope it doesnt discourage
the developers from continueing with their good (and much appriciated) work

sorry to waste more bandwidth on this, but he is a twat and wound me up!