Subject: Re: I'm out
From: Mike Soultanian (
Date: 2002-09-13

Yeah, that's pretty stupid. If it's not fun, then it's called work, and
then you get paid for your work, of which I doubt any of you are

Some people just don't understand this.. he probably doesn't have much
fun :p !

you guys are doing an awesome job and your efforts are very well
received here!

--------------------- Mike Soultanian Computer Technician, College of the Arts (562) 985-4409 ---------------------