Subject: Re: Yes/No Prompt Quirk
From: Mike Soultanian (msoultan_at_csulb.edu)
Date: 2002-09-13

hehe.. if you're implying that I can go change it, I think I'd destroy
the code before I was able to actually change and compile it correctly
:) It wasn't the biggest thing in the world, I just didn't know if it
was intentional or a bug..

mike

--

--------------------- Mike Soultanian Computer Technician, College of the Arts msoultan_at_csulb.edu (562) 985-4409 ---------------------