Subject: cvs commit requested

cvs commit requested

From: Greg Haerr <greg_at_censoft.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:05:13 -0600

Daniel,
    Can you commit the three patches I sent the day before
yesterday for loadable fonts? I want to make sure my version
stays in sync with CVS. I'll be sending another patch for the
bdf conversion failures as well. A couple are required for
the loadable fonts to work properly, the other is indentation
clean-up.

I'm going to recode the bdf conversion so that it uses a C program,
this will eliminate the need for perl and shell scripts, and the strange
way we need to create/convert the fonts right now. This will also
allow the rotation to be done at conversion time as well.

Regards,

Greg