Subject: Re: Upgrading...
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-09-15

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:10:28 +0200, Danijel Ilisin wrote:
> Just a quickie:
>
> I'd like to upgrade to Rockbox, but I think the only Rockbox
> Version that has ROLO (needed to switch back to archos version) is
> the CVS version and afaik that version is not runnable at the
> moment, right? (=> fonts) So I have to wait for 1.4 release or
> discard my original archos firmware by loading up Rockbox 1.3?

No need to wait for 1.4. Just wait a few days so we can sort out the
font problems. And it *is* runnable today. I use it. The default font
is very small and not very beautiful, but it is readable. It's the
loaded fonts that don't work.

/Linus

--
Linus Nielsen Feltzing, linus_at_haxx.se on 2002-09-15