Subject: Daily Build
From: James Ockwell (
Date: 2002-09-16

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify - Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Just
Rams Plc. Computer viruses can be transmitted with e-mails. The
recipient must virus-check this email and any attachments. E-mails may
be monitored and stored.

Not sure if this is relevant as I'm using the daily build from 13/9, but
when I play a song from a directory, the first song I play - regardless of
it is in the directory - is displayed as song number 1, the following song
is then
given the correct number for its position in the playlist. This did not
happen before.
Also, could someone please give me the pros and cons of messing with the
disc spindown
Thanks everyone,