Subject: RE: Daily Build
From: Remo Hofer (
Date: 2002-09-16

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:19:16 +0200 (Nielsen Linus
(ext)) wrote:

>> Not sure if this is relevant as I'm using the daily build
>> from 13/9, but when I play a song from a directory, the first
>> song I play - regardless of where it is in the directory
>> - is displayed as song number 1, the following song
>> is then given the correct number for its position in the
>> playlist.
>Interesting. We should look into that. Is Shuffle on?
>> Also, could someone please give me the pros and cons of
>> messing with the disc spindown option.

This morning, I've seen this behaviour too. My configuration is daily build
"CVS-020915" on a new player with shuffle turned off. The "CVS-020510" version
didn't do this (or I didn't remark it).
BTW it was a playlist in memory (playing a directory).

Remo Hofer <>
Do NOT remove nospam from email address!