Subject: Re: AW: Delay between tracks (was: Just a short question)
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2002-09-16

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Danjel Ilisin wrote:

> Ok, so what to do? You now officially exclude all Winamp Users? Well, i
> guess that could be a couple of people...

Can we please stop all the emotions here and get back to facts.

Is this *ALL* winamp versions?

Is this *ALL* songs winamp write tags to?

Is there any available tools that could fix this?

> Since original archos software handles that, i guess that there are more
> programs out there that cause junk insertion, otherwise the archos coders
> never would have implemented that!

Yes, everything else in the Achos firmware indicates that they designed it
all very carefully thinking through all details and alternatives so this must
be the only possible explanation...

Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg --