Subject: Re: Daily Build

Re: Daily Build

From: Vincent Kargatis <lartis_at_ath.forthnet.gr>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:50:14 +0300

From: "Nielsen Linus (ext)" <Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se>
> > Not sure if this is relevant as I'm using the daily build
> > from 13/9, but when I play a song from a directory, the first
> > song I play - regardless of where it is in the directory
> > - is displayed as song number 1, the following song
> > is then given the correct number for its position in the
> > playlist.
>
> Interesting. We should look into that. Is Shuffle on?

I see this too. No, this happens without Shuffle on. (Dunno about with.)

I'm on the 0911 build. actually, I'm seeing problems with resume -
sometimes the above happens, and sometimes it just restarts from the top of
the playlist. (The 'coincidence' being that whatever the track that
happened to have been selected, the number is still #1, if that means
anything.)