Subject: RE: I'm out
From: Nielsen Linus (ext) (
Date: 2002-09-16

> Sorry, but I do understand what he is talking about.

You do? Do you too think we are implementing rubbish and "neglecting the
more important issues"?

Sorry to break the news, but we started this project because we wanted to
have some fun. And we decided to release the code as open source so other
people could share the fun.

This also means that we implement and work on the things that we think are
fun to do. If our idea of what's fun and what's not interferes with someone
elses idea, then it isn't our problem. We have no obligation whatsoever to
do *anything* on this project. We do this on our spare time and give it away
to whoever wants it. Take it or leave it.