Subject: Re: .lang files
From: Florian Mösch (fmoesch_at_web.de)
Date: 2002-09-16

> Yes, but that would not work for run-time selecting/loading the
> language, which is something we intend to offer soon.

OK. This is not (yet) a run-time solution. But how about your design ?
I don't (yet) understand how your design would be used in a run-time
system. Don't you produce a header file from your .lang file containing
all those #defines ? Aren't those defines resulting in simple text
substitutions by the preprocessor ? How do you plan to implement a
run-time version of your design ?

   Florian.