Subject: RE: I'm out
From: Nielsen Linus (ext) (Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se)
Date: 2002-09-16

> With all due respect, I still think that there are people
> working on this project who sometimes do not strike the
> right note when the get criticized by others.

I agree. Sometimes, things that have been discussed for ages on IRC come up
in the mailing list and vice versa. So the poor guy that asks a question may
get a snappy answer because the guy that answers is sick of the discussion
in the other forum.

Much of the harshness in this list comes from occasions when a guy has asked
a question, gotten the answer and still doesn't understand why things are as
they are. I'm of course referring to the now-famous 200-file limit
discussion that ended with "Show me the code".

> And it is fun. Sorry if you missunderstood me. You do great work.

Thanks! :-)

> Let us calm down a little bit.

Absolutely.

/Linus