Subject: Re: I'm out

Re: I'm out

From: Paul Suade <paul.suade_at_laposte.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:50:37 +0200

People involving in Rockbox have no connection with Archos company : they
are not paid by them and they all had bought their jukebox as customer had.
Rockbox is born because some people really like the idea to create their own
firmware : it is their rights to discuss about features or add them - at
least in their own copy of rockbox.

So just remember : in no way the rockbox team are bound by the aggreement to
satisfy the demands of archos jukebox customers. We are not the Archos
technical support !