Subject: RE: Reverse style
From: Olivier BUTLER (
Date: 2002-09-16

I'm still working on the full wrapping browser, but I didn't find a good
solution to display (on player and recorder ) that the user just pass thru
the end of the list.
Severals ideas for that:
- insert blank line ( both models )
- Reverse the first item of the list ( only on recorder )
- draw a line ( only on recorder )
- add an icon on the first item of the list. (both)