Subject: RE: Reverse style
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2002-09-16

Actually.. On the recorder the functionality is there. You need only call
lcd_invertpixel for the recorder on a rectangle of your coice.

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Nielsen Linus (ext) wrote:

> can a text be displayed with a reverse style ( I mean text in
> white and background in black ) on the player and recorder ?

No, we have no code for that. I don't even think it is possible on the
Player models.

On the recorder we can add that functionality if we need it.

                    Robert E. Hak

       Rockbox: The Archos Firmware Replacement!

"Are you always so positive about everything?"
"Consider the alternative."
        Steve Prefontain - "Without Limits"