Subject: Re: DRAM 2MB -> DRAM 8MB

Re: DRAM 2MB -> DRAM 8MB

From: Andrew Jamieson <ajamiesn_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:13:23 +1000

I'll, fix the schematics on the weekend. I connected the DRAM on them
without buzzing it out 'cos I'm a lazy bastard .... I'm more of an 8 bit
boy, which is why I made the A0/A1 error ....

You mentioned another error on the 573 part .... this suprises me, as I
would have buzzed this out ... what was the problem?