Subject: Re: Delay between tracks (was: Just a short question)
From: Brent Geery (
Date: 2002-09-17

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:28:58 +0200, "Pedro" <> wrote:

> > If it is a common problem, I think we should handle it.
> Tag & Rename also does this:
> It has an option (checked by default) to "automatically calculate padding
> size"
> Or you can uncheck it and select the padding size in Kbs. If you make it
> zero, then I guess it wouldn't add junk, but the default option is the
> Automatic Padding...

EAC as well. I think just about every program that makes v2 tags adds
the padding (At least by default.) I wish people would just forget
about those crappy v2 tags that were poorly designed and implemented.
Just stick with v1.1 tags, that can handle 90%+ of the song title

BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films