Subject: AW: Delay between tracks (was: Just a short question)

AW: Delay between tracks (was: Just a short question)

From: Danijel Ilisin <d.ilisin_at_web.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:22:46 +0200

Uh... again: the original archos firmware plays all my mp3's flawlessly
so I think that it wont be hard to implement that into rockbox, too.

Besides that - I prefer ID3V2 since many title names (like song1 - xxx
remix) are too long for ID3V1. I WANT ID3V2! WITHOUT DELAYS BETWEEN
THE TRACKS, PLEASE! :-)

-Danijel