Subject: Re: some more issues (continued -- sorry)
From: Greg Haerr (greg_at_censoft.com)
Date: 2002-09-18

> At least the latest X11 (and XFree) sources only have ISO646
encoded Schumacher Clean. I have checked this of course,
before I did the work adding 8859-1 to clR6x8.bdf. The result
is http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/~bfischer/clR6x8.bdf

Great job. Looks like only the fonts/100dpi fonts in the
X11 distro were unicode-extended.

Which characters did you remove, the ENCODING -1
ones?

> You have a pcf2bdf utility, haven't you?

No - I don't. If you've got one, and/or source,
please send url, this will be quite convenient.

Regards,

Greg
[becoming fontmaster and keeper/creator of all
kinds of font utilities... ;-) ]