Subject: RE: [ rockbox-Bugs-610615 ] Random regularly repeats, request rep air
From: Remo Hofer (remo.nospam_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2002-09-18

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:04:13 +0200 Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se (Nielsen Linus
(ext)) wrote:

>> Since the "repeated block" is at the very end and he states, that these
>are
>> example only numbers, I guess, that he could have seen the wrap around at
>the
>> end of the playlist caused by the permanent "repeat all" feature.
>
>But he claims that he heard the same song twice in a row...
>
>/Linus

I think that ith "Note the same block of last songs from earlier in SAME order"
he talk about the "3, 5, 9" sequence.

I'm not sure but maybe he also talks about sequences here:
"but I know I heard the same song AND THEN THE SAME NEXT SONG on two different
road trip last week"
But this could also be understood as "twice in a row".

--
Remo Hofer <remo.nospam_at_gmx.net>
Do NOT remove nospam from email address!