Subject: RE: battery measurement
From: Nielsen Linus (ext) (
Date: 2002-09-18

> Hi, I've been running my Player for 30 minutes now (and still
> runs) with 0% battery power... ;-)
> It doesn't even sound bad or have a bad display...
> Is this normal? Any other way to adjust battery measurements?

Yes it is normal. The threshold where the unit stops working is very
individual. Some units stop earlier than others. It also depends on the
condition of the batteries. We have set the 0% threshold deliberately high
to avoid the case where the unit stops working before the battery reaches
0%. That would annoy the users far more that being able to run longer than