Subject: Re: [ rockbox-Bugs-610615 ] Random regularly repeats, request repair
From: Lee Marlow (
Date: 2002-09-18

Either it has happened to me too, or I have been
having lots of deja vu lately. I always play the same
playlist with 2192 songs in it. I listen for awhile,
power down, power up and start listening from where I
left off thanks to auto-resume. Basically it seems
like the resume index somehow got set to 0, even
though I was much further along in the list. I
haven't been able to investigate it further than this
yet, but I believe it does happen.