Subject: Is it me or is this a bug ?

Is it me or is this a bug ?

From: Jack Peel <jhp_at_cypress.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:26:19 -0700

When I start up my 6 gig recorder and it is resuming a file.
I powered it down while a song was playing. It correctly
starts up playing that song where it left off. However
when I stop playing that song (or any after I think) it
returns me to the file browser at the root directory.
The question is this a bug, or user error ? (quite possibly
the latter). I would think that it should be able
to start up the browser in the directory it was playing
the song. It normally does this, it just doesn't do it
when it resumes a file.

So my question is, is this a bug, or is this a feature ?
And if it is a feature is there a setting to control it ?

Jack

P.S. Rock box Kicks Ass!!!!