Subject: RE: [ rockbox-Bugs-610615 ] Random regularly repeats, request repair
From: James Ockwell (James_at_justrams.co.uk)
Date: 2002-09-19

mail_at_justrams.co.uk - Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Just
Rams Plc. Computer viruses can be transmitted with e-mails. The
recipient must virus-check this email and any attachments. E-mails may
be monitored and stored.

Fixed for me - but I have just had the first skips ever with the firmware,
at the beginning of tracks - something to do with the V2 tag fix ?

===== Original Message from rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se at 19/09/02 11:00
just tried build from this morning and its still happening for me