Subject: RE: [ rockbox-Bugs-610615 ] Random regularly repeats, request rep air
From: James Ockwell (
Date: 2002-09-19

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify - Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Just
Rams Plc. Computer viruses can be transmitted with e-mails. The
recipient must virus-check this email and any attachments. E-mails may
be monitored and stored.

Can do, but not until tomorrow - track on pc at home.

===== Original Message from at 19/09/02 11:39
> Fixed for me - but I have just had the first skips ever with
> the firmware,
> at the beginning of tracks - something to do with the V2 tag fix ?

Quite possible. Can you provide me with a track that skips?