Subject: Re: Log base 2
From: Jack Peel (jhp_at_cypress.com)
Date: 2002-09-19

Ahh.. after a little research I found out where the 20 came from in my
mind :) it's 20 log(x/y) for a ratio in dB (volts that is) :) But it's
still base 10
I believe it is still a log base 10 function. Hmm.. do we have any
friends
at archos that could tell us how to calculate this (they must have
already
done it :) Maybe not...

Jack