Subject: File Transfer..

File Transfer..

From: chad <chad_at_antool.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:14:55 -0700

My brother and I were talking about our Recorders and I said it would be great
if the next ver of hardware could send files between units using IR or direct
cable of some sort...Which got me thinking is there any way rockbox could be
made to send/recieve files out the digital port bypasing the encoder/decoder.
Obvisouly disk writing is needed but? I know someone converted one of the
ports into a serial but I would not like to hack the unit to do this. Does
anyone see how it can be done with this hardware???