Subject: Re: USB Mode
From: Vincent Kargatis (lartis_at_ath.forthnet.gr)
Date: 2002-09-20

From: "Nielsen Linus (ext)" <Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se>
> Hehe. Yeah, we never thought people would insert the USB cable while
playing
> music. I haven't even tried it myself.

Well, you only have three choices:
- plug in while off, which uses the archos bootware
- plug in while stopped, which loses any resume info
- plug in while play/pausing, which retains resume info but exhibits the
behavior noted.

The middle option is not very useful for those usually using sequential
playlists. Not until playlist bookmarking or browsing is available.

--
Vincent Kargatis
np: King Übü Örchestrü - "Translation #7"  (Binaurality)