Subject: Re: espanol.lang

Re: espanol.lang

From: Pedro <pedroer_at_terra.es>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:52:26 +0200

>They will display correctly on the recorder, where we have a full
ISO-8859-1 font. They >will not (yet) display correctly on the players, but
we are working on possible ways to >fix that.

Wow! That would be great!

And I wonder if this symbol "º" would be correctly displayed in the player,
too (sorry if this has been already discussed)

Then, shouldn't these have opening marks as well?

id: LANG_SHOWDIR_ERROR_FULL
desc: in showdir(), displayed on screen when you reach buffer limit
eng: "is full!"
new: "Completo!"

id: LANG_RESUME_ASK
desc: question asked at the begining when resume is on
eng: "Resume?"
new: "Continuar?"

id: LANG_SNAKE_HISCORE_NEW
desc: new high score in snake game