Subject: Re: Dutch lang changes
From: Paul van der Heu (pvdh_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: 2002-09-22

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002 14:59:56 +0200 (CEST), Nanne Huiges wrote:
>Just a couple of minor changes

The changes proposed here are based on the initial language file NOT
the second version I attached previously. Most changes mentioned have
been corrected in the current translation already.

I would propose changes to the dutch language file are directed to me
and I will coordinate the updates. If everyone starts patching it and
updating it to their liking it gets ugly quickly.. Good idea ??