Subject: Extending .eq
From: Chad (chad_at_thelockwoods.net)
Date: 2002-09-22

This patch extends the .eq options to include shuffle. The diff is against
the 9-20-02 CVS. The entry in the .eq file is "[shuffle]0#(0=off 1=on )" .

I realize this breaks the equalizer settings idea.
I think it better to extend it to include all settings such as "Play selected
first" "FF Step/Accel" "Sort Mode" "Filters" "Display" "Font File"
"Add you fav here" and adopt a .set extensionton to reflect that this file
contains many settings not just volume base and such. What do you guys think
good idea?

--
Chad