Subject: Re: Extending .eq
From: Philipp Pertermann (philipp.pertermann_at_web.de)
Date: 2002-09-22

From: "Chad"

> This patch extends the .eq options to include shuffle.
> I realize this breaks the equalizer settings idea.
> I think it better to extend it to include all settings
such as
> "Play selected first" "FF Step/Accel" "Sort Mode"
"Filters"
> "Display" "Font File" "Add you fav here" and adopt a .set
> extensionton to reflect that this file contains many
settings
> not just volume base and such. What do you guys think
> good idea?

I also thought about that - including to have a
.rockbox/default.set file. But that would conflict with the
existing setting serialization to hd / rtc. Maybe not a good
solution for saving the current state while switching off.
But what I actually don't like is the file format itself
with this weird # to substitute something which imoh an eol
should do.

Phil

--
Chad