Subject: Re: Memory management
From: indigo99_at_netcourrier.com
Date: 2002-09-23

> What kind text files do you have in mind?

An address book or any data I would like to carry with me (it was a feature request I think). In fact I'm just doing that as a way to start coding on rockbox.

> > By the way do you think this app could be interesting for rockbox ?
>
> Yes, indeed.

Great! I'll try to send a patch by the end of the week.

gilles.

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 € TTC/min)