Subject: Re: Dutch lang changes

Re: Dutch lang changes

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:34:09 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 22 Sep 2002, Paul van der Heu wrote:

> I would propose changes to the dutch language file are directed to me and I
> will coordinate the updates. If everyone starts patching it and updating it
> to their liking it gets ugly quickly.. Good idea ??

I think this is a very good idea.

It would help a lot if all languages had a "maintainer" that would collect
fixes, improvements etc and then either committed the fixes themselves or
handed over good files to someone that does the commit.

It's getting hard to keep track of all patches, improvements and language
files that fly around here!

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/