Subject: Re: Using JB while in USB mode?

Re: Using JB while in USB mode?

From: Andrew Jamieson <ajamiesn_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:48:47 +1000

Possible reasons:

1) My player gives a much cleaner and appreciably 'better' sound O/P than
my computer sound card. I would imagine this is true for recorders too (but
I may be wrong).
2) Ppl may find it useful editing WPS, EQ, etc, files if they can
instantly(ish) see what the effect is.
3) Errr .... I'm out of ideas. It strikes me as one of those ulta-cool,
but ultimately useless, features that I just love :) Is that a good enough
reason?

Of course, I've only got a player .... :(