Subject: Re: espanol.lang
From: JOSE MARIA GARCIA VALDECASAS BERNAL (jmgvb_at_fedro.ugr.es)
Date: 2002-09-24

Mensaje citado por: Pedro <pedroer_at_terra.es>:

> Then, shouldn't these have opening marks as well?
>
> id: LANG_SHOWDIR_ERROR_FULL
> desc: in showdir(), displayed on screen when you reach buffer limit
> eng: "is full!"
> new: "Completo!"
This one is not a message alone, the real text displayed is Dir buffer is Full,
so the real translation is ¡Buffer de dir. completo! and because you can
display just an amount of characters in each line the message has been divided
into to text strings. So this one is correct this way.

> id: LANG_RESUME_ASK
> desc: question asked at the begining when resume is on
> eng: "Resume?"
> new: "Continuar?"

Archos Player can display just 11 characters (as Daniel told me) so i have
deleted "¿" in "¿continuar?" to make it look as a question and fit in the
display.

> id: LANG_SNAKE_HISCORE_NEW
> desc: new high score in snake game
> eng: "New High Score!"