Subject: Repeat1 / Re: how to disable repeat mode .
Date: 2002-09-24 schrieb am 24.09.02 13:45:39:
> Hi,
> On Rockbox, the repeat mode is always enabled as shown by an incon in the
> status bar (see attached screenshot). And I couldn't find a way to disable
> the repeat mode.
> It would be nice to be able to switch between repeat/normal mode by pressing
> F2+Right for instance. The player would then play the current playlist and
> then stop.

Or even nicer: To switch between Normal, Repeat and a Repeat1-mode
that would play the current file forever. I have a Repeat1 on most of my
other music players (CD, MD) and miss it on the RockBox... Maybe I'm too
dumb, but sometimes I really like to listen to the same song over and over

The work around is to "ROLO" the Archos firmway, create a one track playlist
and play that, but really, that way too much trouble.

Wie ware das: mehrere E-Mail Adressen - aber nur ein Postfach ?
Kein Problem mit WEB.DE FreeMail -