Subject: RE: Dissaster struck.. lost recording
From: Jeff Waltzer (
Date: 2002-09-25

   I've frequently have had the same problem. Hoping that Rockbox will
fix these issues.... hint hint... :)

--- Paul van der Heu <> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 07:14:49 +0200, Nielsen Linus (ext) wrote:
> >> Since the session ended about 15 minutes before I turned the
> >> recorder off all data should be on the hard disk, but I do not
> >> know if and how to retrieve it.. Anyone got any ideas ??
> >Scandisk on windows can find lost chains and allows you to save them
> >as files.
> And then he reminded himself he just bought the latest Norton
> SystemWorks.. Ahum..
> All is fine again..
> >From a previous thread I understood it is impossible to do anything
> like closing an open files between pushing the off button and the
> archos actually shutting down.. ?? (when recording/writing get's
> implemented)

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword.
It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind..."
                   -- William Shakespeare

Do you Yahoo!?