Subject: Re: Auto-power off
From: chad (
Date: 2002-09-25

On Wednesday 25 September 2002 01:28 am, Nielsen Linus (ext) wrote:
> > Maybe a bug : On my recorder the auto-power-off reboot the
> > unit instead of
> > turn it off.
> > (I use the latest daily CVS )
> What model do you have? The older recorders seem to reboot, and I have no
> old recorder to test on.
> /Linus
I have a 10GIG Recorder from April first go with timer set to 1min it rebooted
but second time it worked fine?? I have since set timer to 10 min in case i
leave it paused in my pocket longer than that, so far it has shutdown
sucesfully 3 times could be the problem only shows up at short time settings?
Ps I dont plan on using 1min setting just didnt want to wait 10 min to test
;-) Oh this was CVS code from Monday i think..