Subject: Bug report (fonts)
From: Jeff Waltzer (
Date: 2002-09-25

   Using the daily build 020925 I'm getting a crash with a "stkov scroll"
message. To reproduce the symptoms I use the directory browser to select
the 6x13B.fnt font. After this I start playing a mp3 file (any mp3 it
seems) I get a brief display of the WPS screen and then I get the error

(Here is what my default.wps file I'm using looks like)

%s%fp (%fsk)
%pp/%pe %fbkbps%fv
%pr %pt %d3 %d2 %d1
%d3 %d2 %d1-Beware the wombat-

--- Björn_Stenberg <> wrote:
> Melih ÖZBEK wrote:
> > I've just test it with Turkish lang file, it works perfectly... You
> need a
> > perl interpreter. I downloaded activestate activeperl and use
> binlang..
> I have done a page on the web site that contains .lng files for all
> supported languages:
> I've also done a similar page for fonts:
> --
> Björn

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword.
It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind..."
                   -- William Shakespeare