Subject: Re: Settings not saving & balance *hard* right
From: Brent Geery (fasttimes_at_mochamail.com)
Date: 2002-09-28

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 07:10:59 +0200, "Nielsen Linus (ext)"
<Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se> wrote:

> > I'm my player, the settings are lost after I remove the batteries (for
> > charging in an external charger.)
>
> I can't really understand how removing the batteries could affect the
> settings on a Player. Only Recorders have that "problem".

So you say. :) I did further testing, and it's only the balance
settings thank keep resetting (to 506%!) with each power cycle (ie,
turning the unit off and one again, or removing the batteries and
reinserting them.) This is with a v5.02 player.

--
BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info http://www.FastTimesAtRidgemontHigh.org Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films