Subject: Re: T-Shirt contest results ??
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2002-09-29

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002, Damien Teney wrote:

> I don't see anything about the t-shirt contest, and the information page
> doesn't work anymore. So, when may we know the winner ?

Right, I'm sorry for the delay in this.

We're working with the winning designer to produce the final set of images
etc for us to produce the actual tshirts from (slightly modified from what we
voted on). As soon as we have the images, we'll present them online and we'll
ship the design to the tshirt-place to have them manifactured.

Please have patience. We haven't forgotten this.

Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg --