Subject: Re: Need info on peak meter
From: Paul van der Heu (
Date: 2002-09-29

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002 10:53:00 +0200, wrote:

>>In order to make a functional translation of the strings regarding
>>the peak meter I need a more detailed description of what the

>English is not my native language. That these terms need explanation
>shows me that I choose terms that don't describe the functionality
>well. Maybe they should be replaced by something better.
>Any suggestions?

The terms you used are just fine. And in English they make sense. But
if you translate them 1:1 to Dutch they can get out of context with
the function they represent. I therefore neede a bit more explanation
to do a proper translation which I did IMO..

I will post the 1.11 language files this evening..