Subject: Files ending abruptly and skipping in to next song
From: fredharmon_at_netzero.net
Date: 2002-09-30

Using RockBox 1.3 firmware and Archos 20GB Recorder:

I am having lots of problems with songs stopping in the middle
and new songs starting. It also is locking up occasionally
while playing and the lower portion of the display starts to
flash. Seems to be related to vibration. I read a bug report
on it but it said it was fixed.

Is there anything I can do to make the unit more robust to
vibration? If I use 64bit MP3 files, will that help? Any
ideas anyone?

Thanks,
Fred H.

Introducing NetZero Long Distance