Subject: RE: [bug?]: Start , then resume
From: Perron, Olivier (olivier.perron_at_mdc.nec.fr)
Date: 2002-10-01

Hi,

I'm experimenting the same trouble with a JB player. But as I managed to put
my unit in a stable state before switching to the last build (i.e. being in
the directory browser rather than playing a file), what I can say is that
the resume process is not at fault here. It's just playing some particular
file which triggers the "I09: CPUAdrE at 0900D37C" fault.

Olivier.