Subject: RE: [bug?]: Start , then resume
From: Melih ÖZBEK (melih_at_tarim.gov.tr)
Date: 2002-10-01

Hi,

I got the same error in several occasions

When I first install the firmware, while booting it says
I09:CPUAdrEr
At 09014AC0

And the red light blinking.

Then I went back to previous firmware, and load today's by choosing it
(ROLO), it booted normally. I chose a play list. after a while it locks
again with the same message..

Regards,

Melih