Rockbox mail archiveSubject: RE: [bug?]: Start , then resume
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Perron, Olivier wrote:
> By the way, it's the 3rd bug I report here and I'm quiet sure I could offer
I'd suggest this approach:
1. Make sure you build your own firmware using the tools of the trade.
2. When you get a crash with an address, check out the archos.map regarding
Often, if the problem is not so target-related, trying to reproduce the
3. Read all the related sources.
4. If possible, modify your unit for gdb-ability. (Not many people do this,
5. Change, recompile, test and over again.
6. Post the patch that fixes the problem to the patch tracker.
-- Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew