Subject: RE: resume point being lost
From: Ed Wilson (
Date: 2002-10-01

i'm afriad I don't pause first. I realise i won't get the exact resume point but i would have hoped it wouldn't reset completely.

If it turns out I have to pause before shutdown to get around this, how long do you have to wait between pausing and switching off - is hard drive light going off enough ?