Subject: Re: Key Lock, Hold function
From: Chad Lockwood (
Date: 2002-10-01

On Tuesday 01 October 2002 02:29 am, Christian Kündig wrote:
> is there a possibility to implement a option of the key lock, with
> witch the off key is totally locked, but not the volume control?
> i think thats would be a good option, because if you wear it in the
> trouser pocket it always shut's up, and it's nearly impossible to
> deactivate the hold, change the volume, and activate it again ;)
> thx
> <>

I have hacked the code for a couple people at work they wanted the play pause
volume to work with key lock on so they did not accidently restart the 45min
files they were listening to. I could post a patch or a compiled .ajz if some
one wants it..This won't address the shut off but as others have said that a
hardware prob.